Google webmaster tools and mensubmit sitemap of your site there. But there may be some of us who have not yet know how mem-verify site in Google Webmaster tools. Now, you create difficulties, can follow the following ways:
1. Login to google site's webmaster tools (my assumptions you already have a Google account, if you have a gmail account, you already have a Google account).
2. Enter the url of your site, and click Add Site
3. When finished, click the Verify your site.
4. You will be taken to a page to get the verification code. Select a verification that you want, I recommend to select Add a meta tag.
5. Coffee and paste the code into the file header.php theme on the idea that you use.
6. Once completed, and you save a file in the theme header.php you may use, you return the verification page on the Google webmaster tools, and click Verify.