SEO in some trick, we need to make changes to the appearance of the search enggine. This serves to attract the attention of visitors, namely with the title. following the steps:
we can create your own or with a notepad with dreamweaver
The title of the homepage for our tutorial seo site, which lists the business name and three
main focus areas
If your document appears in a search results page, the contents of the title tag will usually appear in the first line of the results (If you're unfamiliar with the different parts of a Google search result, you might want to check out the anatomy of a search result video by Google engineer Matt Cutts, and this helpful diagram of a Google search results page.) Words in the title are bolded if they appear in the user's search query. This can help users recognize if the page is likely to be relevant to their search.
The title for your homepage can list the name of your website/business and could include other bits of important information like the physical location of the business or maybe a few of its main focuses or offerings.
A user performs the query "tutorial seo"
Our homepage shows up as a result, with the title listed on the first line
Titles for deeper pages on your site should accurately describe the focus of that particular page and also might include your site or business name.
A user performs the query "tutorial seo trick"
Good practices for page title tags
* Accurately describe the page's content - Choose a title that effectively communicates the topic of the page's content. Avoid:
• choosing a title that has no relation to the content on the page
• using default or vague titles like "Untitled" or "New Page 1"
* Create unique title tags for each page - Each of your pages should ideally have a unique title tag, which helps Google know how the page is distinct from the others on your site. Avoid:
• using a single title tag across all of your site's pages or a large group of pages
* Use brief, but descriptive titles - Titles can be both short and informative. If the title is too long, Google will show only a portion of it in the search result. Avoid:
• using extremely lengthy titles that are unhelpful to users
• stuffing unneeded keywords in your title tags